DIY Beaded Pearl Rings
Create your own DIY beaded rings! They take less than 5 minutes to make and you only need three supplies. Everything can be found at Michaels or any local craft store. For ours, we used a small pearl bead and a 2mm gold bead but feel free to use any beads that you like best. This is such a cost effective way to add a beautiful piece of jewelry to your collection!
There is so much room for creativity when making these!
Things You Need:
Elastic cord, stretch magic
Jewelry glue, super glue
How to Steps:
- Measure the circumference of your finger and cut the string about two inches longer than that length
- Tie a knot at one end of the string, make sure the knot is big enough so the beads stay securely on the string
- Bead to your desire length
- Tie a square knot two or three times with the remaining string
- Glue the knot so it is secure
- Cut off any extra string
That's it! This DIY is so quick and simple and you have a new trendy style to pair with your other Katie Waltman Jewelry!